All You Need
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) ground chicken
- 1 pkg (36 g) Club House Slow Cookers Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) each shredded onions and carrots
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dried currants (or chopped dried cranberries)
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) uncooked couscous
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Chili Powder
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water, divided
Slice tops off the peppers and discard.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, reserving ¼ cup (50 mL) water. Mix well.
Divide meat mixture evenly among the 6 peppers. Place in slow cooker and add reserved water.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.