All You Need
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 0 Club House Sea Salt Grinder, to taste
- 0 Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
- 1/2 lb (250 g) steak
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice BBQ Sauce, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) thickly sliced (1-in/2.5 cm) onions
- 1 each red and yellow pepper, cut in half and seeded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 25% Less Salt Club House Brown Gravy Mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red wine
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 4 cups (1 L) penne pasta, cooked and cooled
Brush steak with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and season with salt and pepper; grill until internal temperature reaches at least 145°F (63°C). Brush with 2 tbsp (30 mL) BBQ sauce when just cooked. Set aside.
Add remaining oil to vegetables and grill until tender.
Cut steak, peppers and onions into ½-in (1 cm) slices and add to sauce.
Add cooked pasta; stir until heated through.