All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) each sliced onions, mushrooms and green beans
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) beef flank steak, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice or all-purpose flour
- 4 cups (1000 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- 1 pkg (42 g) Slow Cookers Sweet & Sour Chicken Seasoning Mix
Place vegetables in slow cooker.
In skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Coat beef with flour and sear until all sides are browned.
Arrange beef on top of vegetables in slow cooker.
Stir together water, ginger and seasoning; pour over meat and vegetables.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.