All You Need
- 4 medium carrots or parsnips, washed and peeled, cut into 2
- 3 medium beets, washed, peeled, cut into 8
- 1 small Carnival or Delicata squash, washed, seeds removed, cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) thick rounds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- Club House Sea Salt Grinder and Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
In a large bowl, toss the carrots, beets, and squash with olive oil, fish sauce, honey, salt and pepper until well coated.
Place the vegetables on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, making sure they do not overlap.
Roast for 45 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and deliciously caramelized.