All You Need
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (approx. 4 cups/500 mL)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- ½ lemon, zested
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Parsley Flakes
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with olive oil, fish sauce, garlic, lemon zest and pepper until well coated.
Spread cauliflower onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked through.
Remove cauliflower from oven, toss with parmesan and parsley and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!