All You Need
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame oil
- Club House Sea Salt Grinder and Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
In a small bowl, using a fork or whisk, mix lime juice, rice vinegar, maple syrup, fish sauce, sesame oil and salt and pepper to create an emulsion.
Tip! If you do not have any rice vinegar, substitute with white or apple cider vinegar.
Tip! If you do not have any maple syrup, substitute with sugar that has been carefully mixed with vinegar until dissolved.
Tip! Add a small, finely grated raw clove of garlic to the vinaigrette.
Tip! To add some heat, add a small bird’s eye chili, finely chopped, or sprinkle with Club House Crushed Red Pepper