All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into julienne strips
- 3 cups (750 mL) assorted, coarsely chopped vegtables (bell pepper, carrots, red onion, celery, mushrooms, snow peas, mini corn etc.)
- 8 cups (2000 mL) prepared, assorted salad greens
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) cashews
In large salad bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together vegetable oil, vinegar and La Grille Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Remove 1/4 cup (50 mL) dressing and use to marinate chicken in glass bowl or self-seal plastic bag for a minimum of 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and sauté chicken 5 - 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Transfer to salad bowl and toss with dressing.
In same skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) salad dressing over medium-high heat and sauté assorted vegetables 3-4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add to salad bowl and toss with dressing.
Add salad green and toss well. Sprinkle with cashews and serve immediately.