All You Need
- 1-2 Thai chilies, finely chopped (leave the seeds in for more heat, remove them for less)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Club House Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 package (142 g) mixed greens
In a small bowl whisk together the first 8 ingredients to make the dressing. Set aside.
In a large frying pan heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp; season with pepper and red chili flakes. Cook until they are pink and opaque. Set aside.
Assemble salad by mixing remaining ingredients, topping with shrimp and dressing with Chili Lime Vinaigrette. Enjoy!