All You Need
- 1 small red cabbage, thinly sliced using a mandoline slicer or a well-sharpened knife
- ¼ radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, washed, peeled, and grated
- 1 recipe Fish Sauce Vinaigrette
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- One handful of Thai basil leaves, for serving
- Roasted cashews or unsalted peanuts, crushed, for serving
- McCormick Gourmet Black Sesame Seeds, for serving
Place the sliced red cabbage and radicchio, and grated carrots in a large bowl.
Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.
Sprinkle with chopped green onion, Thai basil leaves, crushed cashews or peanuts, and sesame seeds.
Tips: • If the salad is prepared in advance, place in the refrigerator after adding the vinaigrette, to allow the flavours to develop. Add the remaining ingredients (shallots, basil, cashew or peanuts, and sesame seeds) right before serving.