All You Need
- ¼ cup (60 mL) lime juice or white vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 mL) canola oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Thai Kitchen Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 1 ½ tsp (7 mL) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Black Pepper Grinder
- 1 lb (500 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced fennel
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 hot red pepper, thinly sliced into rings (optional)
- ¼ cup (60 mL) each roughly fresh chopped mint leaves and fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped roasted unsalted cashews
Whisk lime juice, oil, chili paste, fish sauce, sugar and pepper in large bowl.
Add Brussels sprouts, fennel, shallot, hot red pepper (if using) and stir to combine.
Sprinkle in mint, parsley and lightly toss to combine. Divide among plates and top with cashews.
Tip! Use a food processor fitted with ¼-inch (6mm) slicing disk to slice Brussels sprouts.
Tip! Substitute a tart apple, cut into matchsticks, for fennel.