All You Need
- 6 cups (1 ½ L) frozen mango chunks
- 1 can (400 mL) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Cardamom
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipping (35%) cream
Place mango, coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and cardamom in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Add cream and slowly blend until well combined and uniform. Kulfi can be served as a milkshake at this stage.
For soft-serve ice cream, freeze kulfi in ice cube trays. Place cubes in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
For frozen kulfi, line a loaf pan with plastic cling wrap. Pour kulfi into pan and freeze 3 hours, or until solid. Let thaw 15 minutes before serving, and slice with a knife dipped in hot water. Serve with nuts and honey.
Tip! For a lighter dessert, substitute 2% milk for the cream.
Tip! Substitute 2 cups (500 mL) mixed berries for 2 cups (500 mL) of mango for a different flavour.