Coconut Chia Parfaits
The mighty nutrient-packed chia, when soaked, becomes a delicious tapioca-like pudding that's great for breakfast and snacking. Thai Kitchen Lite Coconut Milk brings a luscious creaminess to this recipe. Mix and match your toppings for a unique experience each time!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours (refrigeration time)
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1 can (400 mL) Thai Kitchen Organic Lite Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract or McCormick Gourmet Organic Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- Suggested toppings: granola, fresh berries, flaked coconut, maple syrup
Pour coconut milk into a bowl and whisk in chia seeds and vanilla extract.
Stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight. The chia seeds will expand and the mixture will be the consistency of pudding.
Create parfaits by layering coconut chia pudding with your favourite granola, fresh fruit, flaked coconut, and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
Tip: Chia pudding will last 5 days in the fridge.