All You Need
- 1 very ripe Ataulfo mango
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Thai Kitchen Lite Coconut Milk, plus more to garnish
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- Hemp seeds, for sprinkling on top
Place all ingredients in a food processor bowl or blender, except hemp seeds, and blend until the mixture is a smooth purée. The mixture will have a thick but runny consistency. Sample and add more maple syrup, according to taste.
Pour into two large glasses. Top with a swirl of coconut milk, and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
Tips: For a cold smoothie, use frozen mango (approx. 1 cup/250 mL cubes), frozen banana and chill the coconut milk or refrigerate the smoothie after blending, at least 1 hour.