All You Need
- 1 1/5 cup (125 mL) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cranberries, pistachios and shredded coconut, for garnish
In a small saucepan combine rolled oats, coconut milk, water, agave nectar and vanilla extract. Stir well and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until oatmeal thickens to your desired consistency.
Serve with cranberries, pistachios and shredded coconut. Enjoy!