All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless beef sirloin or flank steak, cut into thin 1-in (2.5 cm) strips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced garlic
- Dried red chilies, to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced green bell peppers
- ½ cup (125 mL) thinly sliced onions
- 1 pouch (121 mL) Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Stir-Fry Sauce
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry 2 minutes or until browned. Remove beef from skillet.
Heat remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Add ginger, garlic and dried chilies; stir-fry 15 seconds or until fragrant. Add bell peppers and onions; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Return beef to skillet; stir-fry 1 minute. Add Stir-Fry Sauce; stir-fry until beef is evenly coated and sauce is heated through.