All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups (750 mL) assorted cut-up vegetables, such as snow peas, sliced mushrooms, shredded carrots and thinly sliced onion
- 1 pkg (38 g) Simply Asia Gluten Free Mandarin Flavoured Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix
Mix water, gluten-free soy sauce and seasoning mix in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Heat remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in skillet. Add vegetables; stir-fry 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Return chicken to skillet.
Stir sauce mixture. Add to skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat. Boil 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.