All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) assorted fresh vegetables such as thin carrot strips, snow peas and drained baby corn
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 pouch (121 mL) Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 can (284 mL) mandarin orange segments, drained (optional)
Heat oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Stir in Sauce until well mixed and heated through. Stir in orange segments, if using. Serve with rice or noodles, if desired.
Quick Tips: Use 1 lb (500 g) boneless sirloin or flank steak, cut into thin strips. Prepare as directed.
Use 3 cups (750 mL) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, in place of fresh vegetables. Prepare as directed.