All You Need
- ½ tsp (2 mL) grated orange peel
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into ½-in (1 cm) pieces
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped red onion
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
- 1 pouch (121 mL) Simply Asia Mandarin Orange Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 ¼ lb/625 g)
Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Add 1 tbsp (15 mL) Stir-Fry Sauce; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Grill pork chops over medium heat 5-7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C), brushing with remaining Stir-Fry Sauce. Discard any remaining Stir-Fry Sauce. Serve pork chops with refrigerated Citrus Relish.