All You Need
- 1 pouch (129 mL) Simply Asia General Tso Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated ginger
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) crushed red pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) shredded coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup (50 mL) mayonnaise
- 8 slider sandwich rolls
Mix Stir-Fry Sauce, sugar, orange juice, garlic, ginger and red pepper in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to low boil on medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Place 2 tbsp (30 mL) sauce in medium bowl. Reserve remaining sauce in saucepan.
Brush chicken with oil. Grill chicken over medium heat 6-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Shred chicken using 2 forks. Add to reserved sauce in saucepan; toss to coat well.
Toss coleslaw mix and mayonnaise with sauce in bowl. Spoon shredded chicken mixture on rolls. Top with slaw.