All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil, divided
- 1 ½ lb (750 g) boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 pouch (128 mL) Simply Asia Ginger Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce
- 4 cups (1 L) coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped green onions
- 10 flour tortillas (8-in/20 cm), warmed
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork in several batches; stir-fry 5 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160 °F (71°C). Remove from skillet. Add remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil as needed. Drain excess liquid if needed. Return pork to skillet.
Stir in Stir-Fry Sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Add coleslaw mix and green onions; toss to coat well.
Spoon about ½ cup (125 mL) pork mixture into centre of each tortilla. Fold sides of tortilla over filling and roll up to serve.