All You Need
- 1/2 lb (250 g) fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Simply Asia Sweet & Smoky Hibachi Seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sugar
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) white wine vinegar
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and blanch the green beans for five minutes. Remove from water and shock them in an ice bath.
Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium heat. Toss in beans and coat in oil.
Add in sugar and allow to melt. Toss in the Sweet & Smoky Hibachi seasoning, garlic and sesame seeds. Sauté for 1 minute.
Add in fish sauce and white wine vinegar; let cook an additional 3-5 minutes. Serve warm.