All You Need
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, seasoning and oil in small bowl. Reserve 2 tbsp (30 mL) for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for best flavour. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Broil or grill chicken over medium heat 5-7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.