All You Need
- 1/2 lb (250 g) stir fry beef slices
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Simply Asia Sweet & Smoky Hibachi Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) cornstarch, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Beef Cooking Stock
- 4 cups (1 L) diced assorted vegetables
- 1 pkg (400 g) Asian noodles, cooked according to package instructions, cooled
In a medium bowl, combine beef, 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning and ½ tbsp (7 mL) corn starch; mix well.
In a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat, add oil and beef. Stir fry until cooked, about 3 minutes
Remove beef from skillet and reserve. In a small bowl combine remaining seasoning, cornstarch and beef stock; mix well.
Add vegetables to skillet; cook for 3 minutes. Add beef, noodles and stock mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until sauce is desired consistency.