Asian Potato Salad
The soy and sesame flavours in this potato salad create an unmistakable Asian flair. Try serving it alongside an Asian-inspired grilled protein for a unique BBQ experience.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 6 servings
All You Need
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Simply Asia Sweet & Smoky Hibachi Seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onions
Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to boil. Cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain well. Cool slightly.
Toss potatoes, celery and bell pepper in large bowl. Mix mayonnaise, sesame oil, soy sauce, seasoning and sugar in small bowl. Pour over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with green onions. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.