Asian Grilled Vegetable Salad
The roasted flavour from the vegetables combined with the smokiness of the seasoning are a great pairing. Enjoy as a side dish at any BBQ or family dinner!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
All You Need
- 1 each yellow and green zucchini, red and green pepper, red onion and carrot
- 1/2 lb (250 g) tofu
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) Simply Asia Sweet & Smoky Hibachi Seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each chopped cilantro and sliced green onion, for garnish
Slice all vegetables and tofu ½-in (1 cm) thick and place in a large bowl. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) each vegetable oil and seasoning; mix well. Grill on medium high heat for 4 minutes per side. Remove and cut into bite size pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing. Place vegetables on serving platter and pour dressing over top.
Garnish with cilantro and green onions.