All You Need
- 4 cups (1 L) thinly sliced cabbage
- 4 cups (1 L) packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced red onion
- 2 ears corn, cooked or grilled, kernels removed
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 can (540 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and cubed
- 3 cups (750 mL) tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) finely grated marble or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Jalapeño
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Cumin
Layer cabbage, spinach, onion, corn kernels, tomatoes, radishes, beans and avocado on large serving platter or on individual plates.
Vinaigrette: Whisk all ingredients together in medium bowl until combined. Drizzle over salad and top with chips and cheese.
Test Kitchen Tip: To grill corn, pull back husks and remove silk. Re-cover with husk and soak in cold water for 10 minutes before grilling over medium heat, 8-10 minutes.
Test Kitchen Tip: To prevent cheese from clumping, spread onto lined baking dish or plate and freeze for 10 minutes. Sprinkle over salad.