Sriracha Sweet Potato Wedges and Sriracha Mayo
Electrify sweet potatoes with a hit of McCormick Gourmet Sriracha Seasoning and don’t forget to punch up the mayo with a pinch for a bite of spice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 2 tbsp (20 mL) olive oil
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sriracha Seasoning
- 2 tsp (10 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sesame Seed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sriracha Seasoning
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut sweet potatoes into scant 1–inch (2.5 cm) thick wedges and place on parchment-lined rimmed baking tray. Drizzle oil over wedges, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with salt and seasoning; arrange in single layer.
Bake until golden and crispy, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with additional seasoning if desired.
Mayo: Stir together mayonnaise, fish sauce and seasoning in small bowl; serve with wedges.
Test Kitchen Tip: Sweeten up the mayo by adding a drizzle of Billy Bee Honey for a sweet, salty, spicy combination.
Test Kitchen Tip: Don’t have sweet potatoes? Try unpeeled russets or fingerling potatoes.