Rosemary and Smoked Paprika Roasted Vegetables
This savoury side dish has lots of umami flavor. Roast a combination of purple potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms and carrots accented with rosemary, smoked paprika and pepper. Roasting vegetables further enhances their umami notes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Makes: 12 servings
All You Need
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Rosemary Leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) McCormick Gourmet Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) McCormick Gourmet Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 McCormick Gourmet Coriander Seed, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) thick slices
- 1/2 lb (250 g) purple potatoes, halved
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 ribs celery, cut diagonally into 1-in (2.5 cm) slices
- 1 carrot, cut diagonally into ½-in (1 cm) slices
- 1 heirloom tomato, cut into thick wedges
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Billy Bee Honey
Mix seasonings in small bowl. Toss vegetables and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
Spread vegetables in single layer on 15x10x1-in (38x25x2.5 cm) baking
Roast in preheated 425°F (220°C) oven 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown and tender. Remove vegetables to serving platter. Place roasting pan on stove on medium heat. Add vinegar and honey. Cook and stir 1 minute to release browned bits from bottom of pan. Pour over vegetables.