All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) McCormick Gourmet Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/4 lb (625 g) boneless beef sirloin steak, 1-in (2.5 cm) thick
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) pitted Spanish olives, quartered
- 8 (8-in/20 cm) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 lb (125 g) crumbled feta cheese
Preheat broiler. Mix smoked paprika, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl. Place steak in foil-lined baking pan. Rub 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the spice mixture onto both sides of steak. Stir oil and vinegar into remaining spice mixture. Add onions; toss until coated. Arrange around steak in pan.
Broil steak 3- to 4-in (8-10 cm) from heat for 15 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once and stirring onions. Let steak stand 5 minutes before slicing. Cut steak in half lengthwise and then into thin slices.
Toss steak slices with onions, pan juices and olives. Serve in warmed tortillas. Sprinkle with feta cheese.