All You Need
- Puff pastry to make 1 9-in (23 cm) pie crust (1/2 of a 397 g package)
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked ham
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) table (15%) cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Mont St. Benoit cheese or Swiss cheese
- 12 stalks cooked asparagus
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Dehydrated Parsley Flakes
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Roll out the puff pastry and lay the sheet on the bottom of a 9-in (23 cm) pie plate.
Scatter the ham evenly over the pie shell.
Mix the egg, cream, grated cheese and parsley flakes. Pour mixture into the pie shell. Arrange the asparagus on top. Season with pepper.
Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.