All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
- 1 cube McCormick Gourmet Beef Bouillon
- 8 soda crackers, crumbled
- 1 egg
- 2 lb (1 kg) lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Dehydrated Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Garlic Powder
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
- Assorted toppings: tomato, lettuce, bacon, pickles, condiments
Combine the milk and bouillon cube in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat the milk for 20-25 seconds. Whisk to dissolve the bouillon cube.
In a large bowl, combine crackers, milk mixture and egg. Let sit 5 minutes.
Add beef, onion, herbs and spices to the cracker mixture in the bowl. Mix until uniform in appearance.
Divide mixture evenly into 16 thin patties. Place a slice of cheese on top of a patty and top with another patty. Press edges together firmly to seal. Repeat with remaining patties.
Grill over medium heat 6-7 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
Serve on hamburger buns with desired toppings.