All You Need
- 3 lb (1 1/2 kg) spare ribs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Cayenne Pepper
In a pot, cover the spare ribs with cold water.
Bring to a boil, cover, and let simmer for 50 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Mix all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
Place the spare ribs on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Brush the spare ribs with the sauce.
Cook for 30 minutes, brushing often with the sauce.