All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick® Gourmet Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps (10 mL) McCormick® Organic Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 4 ozs (113 g) white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate, nuts and cranberries. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 ½ in (3.5 cm) apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 1 to 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.