All You Need
- 24 button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) McCormick Gourmet Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) McCormick Gourmet Caraway Seed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) tomato paste
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated real Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place a nonstick skillet on stove over medium heat to preheat.
Carefully remove the mushroom stems and finely chop them. Set aside the mushroom caps.
Sauté the mushrooms in butter until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the spices, tomato paste, ½ cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese, vinegar, soy sauce and fish sauce. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
Fill reserved mushroom caps with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle tops with panko and remaining ½ cup (125 mL) of Parmesan cheese.
Place on a baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven until the toppings are golden brown, 10-15 minutes.