Sriracha Garlic Cheesy Bread
Combining cheddar for its sharp taste and mozzarella for its stetchy goodness gives everyone at the table the full cheesy bread experience. Try your best combo from Monterey Jack and provolone to gruyere and marble cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Makes: 8 servings
All You Need
- 1 (350 g) loaf white Italian bread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) McCormick Gourmet Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sriracha Seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Parsley Grinder
Preheat oven to low broil. Line baking sheet with foil and set aside.
Cut loaf in half lengthwise and place halves on baking sheet. Broil until lightly toasted, 2-3 minutes.
Brush butter on toasted sides and sprinkle with garlic powder and sriracha seasoning. Top with cheese. Return to oven and broil until cheese is melted and browned, 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley and cut into cheesy portions.
Test Kitchen Tip: Grilled Sriracha Garlic Cheesy Bread: Preheat grill to medium. Lightly grill cut side of loaf until lightly toasted, brush with butter, sprinkle with garlic and sriracha. Top with cheese and return to foil lined grill and cook, covered, until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes. You want the cheese melted without over toasting the bottom of the bread.
Test Kitchen Tip: Double the garlic: spread 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic on toasted bread halves then sprinkle with garlic powder.