All You Need
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into four sections
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) Club House Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Organic Poppy Seed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh cilantro, chopped
Slice pineapple sections. Combine pineapple, lime juice and zest, and honey and toss to coat well. Divide pineapple between 8 bowls.
Combine salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg and poppy seeds in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture and cilantro over pineapple. Serve immediately on top of grilled chicken or fish.