All You Need
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) half & half (10%) cream
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 mL) Club House Sea Salts Grinder
- Club House Black Peppercorns Grinder, to taste
- 1 pkg Club House 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix for Turkey
Place the peeled and chopped potatoes into a large pan filled with enough salted cold water to just cover the potatoes. Boil until tender.
When the potatoes are done boiling, drain them and mash. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter on low heat, then add the cream. Stir in the chopped green onions.
Add the milk mixture to the mashed potatoes and stir, mixing well. Add salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
Prepare gravy mix as per package directions on the stove top.