All You Need
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Parsley Grinder
- 2 lb (1 kg) mussels, cleaned
- 1 cup (250 mL) white wine
- 4 slices country-style bread, toasted
Slice white parts of green onions and chop green parts finely; reserve each separately.
In a Dutch oven, melt butter over high heat and sauté white parts of onions until soft and translucent; add steak spice, parsley and mussels; cook covered 1 minute.
Add white wine and cover for another minute until mussels have opened.
Divide mussels between 4 bowls. Add green parts of onions to broth and spoon over mussels.
Serve with toasted country-style bread.