All You Need
- 1/2 pouch (227 g) Club House Golden Dipt® Japanese Style Tempura Batter Mix
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) ice cold water
- 1/2 lb (250 g) each, fresh asparagus, green beans and cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice *
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) soya sauce *
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) billy bee liquid honey *
Preheat vegetable oil in deep fryer to 375°F (190°C) or preheat 1/2 inch (1 cm) vegetable oil in a skillet on medium-high heat.
Whisk together one half pouch of batter mix and water in medium bowl until smooth.
Pat vegetable pieces dry with paper towel. Dip in batter. Tap gently on side of bowl to remove excess batter.
Deep fry or pan fry, several pieces at a time, for 2-3 minutes, turning as needed until pale gold. Avoid overcrowding while frying. Remove and drain on paper towels.
Combine dipping sauce ingredients* and serve with vegetables.