All You Need
- 2 cedar planks, soaked for 2-12 hours
- 1 ½ lbs (750 g) salmon fillets, cut into 6
- ½ cup (125 mL) butter
- 1 pkg (56 g) McCormick International 25% Less Salt Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced roasted red peppers
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Dill Weed
Place soaked cedar planks on the upper rack of the oven and preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Once heated, carefully remove the cedar planks and place 3 salmon fillets on each plank. Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes with a fork.
Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan, remove from heat and add sauce mix and water, bring just to boil and simmer 2 minutes. Add dill weed and roasted red peppers; stir gently to combine. Set aside and keep warm.
Serve salmon with hollandaise overtop.