Scotch Bonnet and Jalapeño Peach Grilling Glaze
Oh, it’s sweet. It’s totally tangy. And a little bit hot. Go beyond everyday BBQ sauce with a fruity, kickin’ grilling glaze. Scotch bonnet and jalapeño mixed with peach ginger and La Grille Sweet Bourbon BBQ Sauce and La Grille Spicy Pepper Medley is the sweet heat your ribs, steak and chicken are craving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Makes: 1 ¼ cups (300 mL) or 20 (1 tbsp/15 mL) servings
All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) ¼-inch (0.5 cm) diced grilled peach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Club House La Grille Sweet Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House La Grille Spicy Pepper Medley Seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grilled and peeled jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grilled and peeled Scotch bonnet pepper, seeds removed
- 4 tsp (20 mL) fresh lime juice
Mix all ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
Pour mixture into blender container or food processor; cover. Process until smooth.