Red Chimichurri Sauce
Today’s the day. Up your grill game with this Red Chimichurri Sauce. Our version hails from Brazil, loaded with big flavour from a blend of four spices – cumin, oregano, smoked paprika and crushed red pepper. It’s crazy-good on steak skewers, chicken and pork - by the heaping spoonful!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 1 ½ cups (375 mL) or 12 (2 tbsp/30 mL) servings
All You Need
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed and cut into large pieces
- ½ cup (125 mL) coarsely chopped onion
- ½ cup (125 mL) packed cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup (50 mL) red wine vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Oregano Leaves
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- ½ tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Smoked Paprika
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; cover. Process just until finely chopped.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Test Kitchen Tip: Serve Red Chimichurri Sauce with Brazilian Meat Skewers.