All You Need
- 3 slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 10 oz (300 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise (2 cups / 500 mL)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Kitchen Basics Original Beef Cooking Stock
- 2 tbsps (30 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ginger Ground
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated orange peel
Cook bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon. Drain fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in skillet. Place Brussels sprouts, cut-sides down, in skillet; cook 1 minute.
Mix broth, honey, ginger and orange peel in small bowl until well blended. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and Brussels sprouts are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Sprinkle with bacon.