Garlic Pepper Labneh
Enjoy labneh, a thick, tangy Middle Eastern yogurt, seasoned simply with crushed red pepper, black pepper and garlic, then topped with some herbs and a drizzle of good olive oil. It’s a great dip for bread and veggies.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Makes: 1 cup (250 mL) or 8 (2 tbsp/30 mL) servings
All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) labneh
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) McCormick Gourmet Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro or mint (or a combination of both)
Mix labneh and spices in small bowl until well blended.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with fresh or toasted pita bread.