All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 3 lbs (1 1/2 kg) lean ground beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced onions and sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg (35 mL) Club House Slow Cookers Beef Dip
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced carrots
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced potato
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1 cup (250 mL) steak sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) peas
In large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add ground beef; cook until brown, about 5 minutes.
Add onions and mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes. Place mixture in slow cooker.
Dissolve Club House Slow Cookers Beef Dip in water. Pour into slow cooker.
Place all remaining ingredients, except peas into slow cooker. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Add peas in last 5 minutes of cooking.
Chef’s Tip: Serve in a bread bowl. To make a bread bowl, cut a ½-in (1 cm) thick slice from the top of each Kaiser; scoop out centres leaving ¾-in (1.5 cm) thick wall. Place into a 350°F (180°C) oven for 7-10 minutes until lightly toasted. Fill bread bowls with stew and serve immediately.