All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) halved or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups (500 mL) blueberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) icing sugar, divided
- 3 tsps (15 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) whipping (35%) cream
Toss berries, ¼ cup (50 mL) icing sugar and 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla in large bowl.
Beat cream, remaining ½ cup (125 mL) sugar, remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Refrigerate both berry mixture and whipped cream until ready to serve. To serve, spoon whipped cream over berries in individual dessert dishes.