All You Need
- 1 pkg (35 mL) package Club House Slow Cookers Beef Dip
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 3 lbs (1 1/2 kg) outside round beef, ½-in (1 cm) diced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) flour
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced onion
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Allspice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1 can (540 mL) each diced tomato with juice and chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) red wine vinegar
Dissolve Club House Slow Cookers Beef Dip in water.
Coat beef with flour. In a large skillet over high heat, add butter. Add beef and cook until brown, about 5 minutes.
Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes. Add allspice, cinnamon and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
Place all ingredients into slow cooker and cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
Chef’s Tip: Serve over couscous, rice or noodles.