All You Need
- 2 tsps (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb (250 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 2 tsps (10 mL) billy bee honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend
In a skillet, heat 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add red bell pepper, onion and sauté 2 minutes. Remove to side plate.
Add remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil to skillet. Add chicken breasts and sauté in small batches for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together water, lime juice, billy bee honey and Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend.
Add cooked pepper, onion and seasoning mixture to chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Spoon chicken mixture into soft flour tortillas and garnish with salsa, chopped tomato, shredded lettuce and cheese, guacamole or sour cream.