All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) salmon fillets, skinless about 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Salmon Seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced 3/4-inch (2 cm) thick
- 1 pint, cherry tomatoes
Cut salmon into 3/4-inch (2 cm) cubes. Combine lemon juice, Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning and olive oil in plastic bag. Add salmon and let stand 20 minutes.
Thread salmon chunks alternating with red pepper and cucumber on 9-inch (23 cm) skewers.
Place skewers on greased grill over medium heat. Grill, uncovered, turning occasionally for 8 to 12 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork. Add tomatoes to end of skewers for last 2 minutes of grilling.
· Serve kabobs over cooked rice. Add a tossed green salad and crusty rolls to complete the meal.
· If using wooden skewers soak them in water 2 hours to prevent burning.