All You Need
- 2 pkg (250 g) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 mL) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 200 g (7 oz) shredded Italian cheese blend
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Unroll each package of crescent roll dough into 1 large rectangle on lightly floured work surface. Press into 12x9 inch (30x23 cm) rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
Cut each rectangle into 12 squares. Gently press squares into 24 ungreased small muffin cups, letting points of dough extend over edge of cup.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning, onion powder and crushed red pepper until light and fluffy. Stir in artichokes, spinach and shredded cheese. Divide evenly among prepared muffin cups.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pans 3 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack.